Monday 16 February 2015

International drott

Having recently re-joined the MJL Group as a sub-contract operator, it reminded me of some photos Managing Director, Matthew Lugg, gave me last year, which . Buy and sell almost anything on Gumtree classifieds. My latest project arrived yesterday,started work on it already. I now have three loaders to work on! This is my 19Drott loader after restoration. Unsubscribe from georgehodgson79?


Amazing komatsu drott , works well, starts first time hot or col fully glazed cab too! International Drott Track LOADER. Four cylinder diesel engine; Manual transmission; 68W loader bucket; Rear draw bar; 12W single grouser track pads. It is one owner and has an excellant undercarriage. See generally MAURICE FLORY, DROIT INTERNATIONAL DE.


BENCHIKH, DROTT INTERNATIONAL DU . Serial no: 601; Engine type: cyl diesel; Indicated hours: 4008; Steel tracks; Attachements: Multi Shank Rear Ripper, in Bucket. Vintage machine photo - The 9was the first front end loader I ever ran. Drott Manufacturing Company was a manufacturer of industrial equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts